? ??????????????We Belong Together? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3225 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????It Must Be? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (30 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Co CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 20, 2009

For Free...only on this blog and with a bajillion vitamins and minerals...Sarah's Deep Thinking Goodness!

I keep on having these really cool ideas of things to write about but have no place or audience that will appreciate them.

*cue the Full House "awwwww" track*

Thankfully, there is an easy solution to this that I already use! This is not my first blog. My other blog, bookwormsarah.blogspot.com only focuses around my reading. There is more to this person here than just my bibliophilic-ness.

For instance, this will be the place where I will basically share "Aha moments" (to quote Oprah).

Before I went to Mexico last year, we did this activity where we talked about different personalities. I was a deep thinker. I still am.

This blog will share some of that deep thinking goodness with you.

0 comments: