? ??????????????We Belong Together? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3225 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????It Must Be? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (30 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Co CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

...more than you love your life

Luke 14: 25-27
Large crowds were walking along with Jesus, when he turned and said: You cannot be my disciple, unless you love me more than you love your father and mother, your wife and children, and your brothers and sisters. You cannot come with me unless you love me more than you love your own life. You cannot be my disciple unless you carry your own cross and come with me.
This is probably a passage you've heard many many times if you've been in church a while. Despite this, the passage jumped out at me again.
This version (Contemporary English Version) phrases something in it in a way no other version doesn't: "You cannot come with me unless you love me more than you love your own life."

0 comments: